Internship - Worship Specialisation
Internship - Worship Specialisation< Back
King's Church Durham
King's Church Durham are able to offer a sponsored place on our leading church-based internship programme for someone suited to specialisation in worship leading.
You will be:
* A graduate
* Passionate about church-based ministry and mission
* Interested in theology
* Willing to serve in all areas of church life
* Already gaining experience in worship leading
In addition to the other benefits of our Internship Programme (see link below), this sponsored place will offer:
* An extended placement in worship ministry
* Mentoring in worship ministry
* Creative and leadership opportunities in proportion to your experience
* Sponsorship to cover your course fees
For full details of the Kings Internship Programme, visit www.kcd.org.uk/internship.
(We are taking applications for the general programme as well as this sponsored place.)
Submit an initial application via www.kcd.org.uk/internship/apply.
When you answer the question Why have you decided to apply for the Kings Internship?, please mention this advert and that you are applying for the worship specialisation.
Informal enquiries can be made by contacting Chris Juby, who is responsible for Worship, Media and Arts at Kings, at email@example.com.