Our aim for the network:
Our desire is to see a network of churches across England who live out New Wine’s vision and values so that local communities and the nation are transformed by God.
(1) NETWORKING CHURCH LEADERS
To provide local opportunities for church leaders and their leadership teams to:
• Encounter God through transformational teaching, worship and ministry.
• Be in intentional and accountable relationship with others who share our values.
• Encourage prayer for the reviving work of God’s spirit.
(2) LINKING CHURCHES IN RELATIONSHIP
To develop a network of relationally-linked churches:
• Linking like-minded churches within particular areas (e.g. geographic or specific ministry areas) to share understanding and support each other.
• Working collaboratively by providing a range of activities such as equipping and training days, faith-sharing opportunities or teams, joint celebration services, and round tables.
(3) DEVELOPING FUTURE LEADERS
To provide theological and practical training specifically for the church’s future leadership:
• To have a New Wine Training Centre within reach of each network group.
• To provide a range of training opportunities (such as a one year discipleship course, internships, and modular university accredited and unaccredited courses).
(4) WORKING TOGETHER IN MISSION
To be proactive in encouraging churches to work together in mission in the power of the Holy Spirit:
• Encouraging the planning of bold and creative mission locally and regionally, though engaging in events together, supporting one another in outreach and developing missional leaders or planting churches together.
• Sharing resources and providing support to churches and church leaders exploring this.