The Leaders In Training Network exists for any church leader or pastor, from any denomination, in training within the church or Christian ministry in the UK and Ireland
Because we consider leaders in training to be full members of our church leaders network, we operate one Church Leaders' Network scheme – to which leaders who are at college or studying for ministry receive a discounted subscription. Our vision is to equip and encourage a new generation of passionate church leaders who will seek to base their lives and ministry on the values of worship, teaching, evangelism, innovation and ministry in the power of the Holy Spirit.
The Benefits of the LiT Network
- Link with like-minded leaders in training and New Wine church leaders through regional and national events
- Receive regular e-bulletins from the New Wine leadership, regional leaders and national co-ordinator for leaders in training.
- Access our online members’ resource area, including teaching from recent Summer and Leadership Conferences, Kingdom Training Days and more. These are all available to listen to or download absolutely free.
- Free access to our online vacancy service: post your profile when seeking a post, and view current vacancies in New Wine Church Leaders Network churches
- 15% discount on all books and CDs ordered online from St Andrew's Bookshop (and 10% off resources bought from them at our Leadership Conference)
All this is available for the discounted price of just £10 per year while completing your training. All payments will be taken by Direct Debit. In the year that you complete your training, we will automatically increase the payment to £30 per year.
Interested in joining? Log in to your account and sign up to the Church Leaders' Network in the 'My Networks' section. For further information contact the Church Leader Networks team on 0845 437 8656.
Interact with other Leaders in Training
Join in discussions, share insights, and hear about others' experience as part of the Leaders in Training Facebook group.
Contact the New Wine representative in your College:
- Trinity (Bristol): Mark Nightingale, email@example.com [Leader of the Leaders-in-training]
- St Mellitus (St Paul's - London): Rob Dillingham, firstname.lastname@example.org
- St Mellitus (Chelmsford Cathedral - London): Graham Potter, email@example.com
- Ridley (Cambridge): Dave Short, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Westminster (Cambridge) Chris Lawrence, email@example.com
Interested in becoming a New Wine representative in your College, and are already a member of the leaders in training network? Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org