Tickets will be posted out on 28 June 2017 - extra copies of the advance info, children's registration forms and other information can be found below (these will be emailed out to all booking managers at the beginning of July):
- Advance Information
- Children's registration form
|Early Bird rate (tickets purchased before 31/3/17)|
Children &Youth (5 to 18)
Children under 5 get a free place
|Standard rate (tickets purchased after 31/3/17)|
|Children & Youth (5 to 18)||£60|
>> Tickets will be posted out approximately 1 month before the event. The Advance Information will be emailed to everyone around the same time, and extra copies will be available to download from the website.
Day tickets: (access to site 8am-11pm - no overnight access)
* NB: We are unable to offer places in the Gems' group for 0-2 year olds for day visitors.
|Friday||Sat - Mon||Tuesday|
|5 - 18||£5||£18||£9|
|0 - 4||* Free|
Evening tickets: Friday - Monday only (access to site 3pm-11pm - no overnight access)
|5 - 18||£5|
|0 - 4||Free (No evening sessions available for this age group)|
The programme starts at 7pm on the Friday, with main meetings in Thirsty and Hungry venues. Programme details will be available nearer to the event.
Arrival day| Delegate arrival day is from 1pm on Friday 18 August. Team arrival day is from 1pm on Thursday 17 August.
Kids/Youth Registration | For all groups from 2pm-4pm on Friday 18 August in the relevant venues. Gems (0-4) also has a late registration on Friday 18 August from 6pm-7pm.
Kids Groups | Please note all kids groups will run on Friday evening from 7pm, except for Gems (0-4) which will start on Saturday morning at 9.30am.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- To benefit from the Early Bird rate, full fees must be received by 31 March 2017.
- For those who have secured their place with a deposit, full fees must be received by 30 June 2017 at the latest.
- Cancellations must be received in writing by 30 June 2017, otherwise full fees will be forfeited. An administrative fee of £15 per adult delegate will be charged.
- New Wine is unable to refund fees in the event of cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances. We recommend you take out holiday insurance.
- In the event of changes to the programme or speakers, we are unable to offer refunds.
- Delegate places can only be substituted like for like when received by New Wine in writing, from the booking contact. All substitutions incur a £5 per person administration fee
- Please select the group you'd like to camp with when booking.
- Due to data protection law, New Wine cannot disclose delegate details or lists to other delegates.
- If requested by the church/camping group leader, we will provide a list of delegate names who have selected to camp with that church/group. If you would prefer not to have your name disclosed in this way, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Children under the age of 18 must be booked on to the event with and be accompanied by an adult aged 21 or over.
- Church groups of children or teenagers without their parents are advised that there should be one adult (21 years or over) for every five children attending if all are the same gender. For groups of mixed gender there should be at least two adults with a maximum of eight children to two adults.
- Children are allocated to the appropriate children’s groups according to their age at the event. Unfortunately, we cannot accept transfer requests for children’s groups.
- When not in New Wine children’s venues, children are the responsibility of their parents. Always know where your children are, who they are with and when they are expected back. Please see the website for our safeguarding policy.
- There will be official photographers on site. Delegates may feature in these images, which will be used by New Wine (National or Local) on our website, magazine and on social media channels. If you do not wish your child to be photographed, you must submit a letter stating this to the Team Leader of their children’s group during registration.
- You are required to inform New Wine if you are subject to a safeguarding agreement with your home church.
- No pets are allowed on site except assistance dogs and guide dogs (please bring documentation).
- While on site you are obliged to co-operate fully with site security, stewards and New Wine staff, and to adhere to rules and safety regulations set out in the Advance Information, Arrival leaflets and the on-site programme.
Inspire will be held at Holly Bush Christian Fellowship located between Thirsk and Northallerton in North Yorkshire.
It is easy to get to from both the A1 and the A19.
Hollybush Christian Fellowship