National Gatherings 2016: Week 1
National Gatherings 2016: Week 1
United National Gatherings 2016: Uniting thousands to worship one
Click here to book Week 1 SECOND HALF.
Day tickets are still available to buy on the gate.
Click here for the Advance Information to read prior to your arrival on site.
Click here for the under-14s registration form.
The mission of New Wine as a movement is to see local churches playing their part in changing nations.
The Church was established on the promise of change – of hearts, families, communities, cities – that the entire history of humanity and the earth itself would be changed by those swept up in this movement of God. The reality of change is rooted in the reality of God’s promise that he will work in and through our lives. This is a cause for celebration!
Our prayer for the 2016 United National Gatherings is that God will meet us in our corporate worship, through teaching from his Word and in ministry; that together we’ll celebrate all the good things that God has been doing and continues to do in our midst; that there will continue to be people healed, marriages strengthened, family relationships restored, friendships developed and people coming to know Jesus for the very first time; and that we will be sent out in the power of the Holy Spirit to everyone in the ministry and mission of Jesus, in what will have been a life-transforming week for all of us.
Come and join us as we embrace together the change God has for us, and be the change agents that he wants us
to be as we play our part as local churches changing this nation.
Please be aware that at this stage we will do our best but cannot guarantee that new bookings will be allocated with a requested camping group.
Age (as at 31.8.16)
Super Early Bird (Full fees received by 30.11.15)
Early Bird (Full fees received by 29.02.16)
Standard (Full fees received by31.05.16)
Standard Last Minute (Full fees received after 31.05.16)
|Age 0-2 (Non-Gems)||Free||Free||Free|
Payments include entry to all venues (subject to capacity), use of facilities and a camping pitch. There is no discount for staying off site.
Did you know you don't need to pay your full fee upfront? Why not pay for your place at the National Gatherings in stages?
Book an adult place before the end of October 2015 and pay just £19.25 per month for eight months. (Paying eight instalments of £19.95 per month before 31 May 2016 equates to one adult tickets at £154. It is your responsibility to pay these instalments each month online).
|Full day||Includes entry to all venues and groups, capacity permitting|
|Age 0-2||Free (no access to Gems group)|
|Evening only (From 3pm)||Includes entry to all venues and groups, capacity permitting, except for ages 0-4|
Day off - Tue 26 July (N.B. no seminars)
|Includes entry to main morning and evening sessions. Gems/Pebbles: no programme all day. All other kids'/youth groups: evening session only|
Bring your tent, caravan or motor home. We camp church groups together in villages, providing a great opportunity to build community. So make sure you tell everyone in your church that you’re coming, encourage them to come too, and why not organise some village barbeques and games?
We supply showers, flush toilets, disabled facilities, water taps and disposal points to make your stay as comfortable as possible. And if you’re not a natural camper, there is a Village Host on hand to show you the ropes. (If you are a natural camper, how about applying to be a Village Host?) Still craving your home comforts? Don’t worry, there are also plenty of B&Bs and self-catering cottages nearby, so book your place as usual, specify that you’re staying off site, then come and go as you please.
For more information about off site accommodation and tent/caravan hire, contact the Shepton Mallet Tourist Information Office.
Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. All paper bookings carry an administrative charge of £10 per person. Please add this to the appropriate rates above to calculate total fees.
2. To benefit from the Early Bird rates full fees must be received by their respective deadlines.
3. For those who have secured their place with a deposit, full fees must be received by 31 May 2016 at the latest. After this time, any bookings with outstanding fees may be cancelled if the event is full or a charge may be made for late payments.
4. Cancellations must be received in writing by 31 May 2016, otherwise full fees will be forfeited. An administrative fee of £15 per fee-paying delegate will be charged.
5. Delegate places can only be substituted like for like when received by New Wine in writing, from the booking contact. All substitutions incur a £5 per person administration fee; this also applies to transfers between National Gathering weeks. Once tickets have been received for the event, please send us the ticket/s to be substituted or bring them to Customer Services onsite along with the a substitution form which can be downloaded here.
6. New Wine is unable to refund fees in the event of cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances. We recommend you take out holiday insurance.
7. In the event of changes to the programme or speakers, we are unable to offer refunds.
8. Please select the group you’d like to camp with when booking. Changes to your selection or accommodation can be made until 30 April 2016. After this date we can not guarantee that you will be able to camp with your church group , and any changes will be charged at £5 per booking.
9. If you would like to be linked to another camping group please email email@example.com but note that we cannot guarantee to meet all requests for different church groups particularly if they are large groups, to be camped together.
10. Please note that villages are usually made up of several different church groups.
11. Electrical hook-ups can only be provided where lifesaving or emergency medical equipment is needed. A note from your GP may be required to prove need where information given is not sufficient. Where a hook-up cannot be offered, delegates may be able to use the facilities in the medical centre or Our Place. New Wine are unable to provide electric hook-ups for mobility scooters. We advise that delegates bring a spare battery and we will provide a central charging point for these. A very limited supply of spare batteries may be available for use but cannot be guaranteed.
12. Children under the age of 18 must be booked on to the event with and be accompanied by an adult aged 21 or over.
13. Church groups of children or teenagers without their parents are advised that there should be one adult (21 years or over) for every five children attending if all are the same gender. For groups of mixed gender there should be at least two adults with a maximum of eight children to two adults.
14. Children are allocated to the appropriate children’s groups according to their age on 31 August 2016. Unfortunately, we cannot accept transfer requests for children’s groups.
15. When not in New Wine children’s venues, children are the responsibility of their parents. Always know where your children are, who they are with and when they are expected back. Please see the website for our safeguarding policy.
16. No pets are allowed on site except aid dogs (please bring documentation).
17. There will be official photographers on site at our National Gatherings. Delegates may feature in these images, which will be used for our website, magazine and on social media channels. If you do not wish your child to be photographed, you must submit a letter stating this to the Team Leader of their children’s group during registration.
18. You are required to inform New Wine if you are subject to a safeguarding agreement with your home church. You should also discuss this with your church leader before making a booking.
19. While on site, you are obliged to co-operate fully with site security, stewards and New Wine staff, and to adhere to rules and safety regulations set out in the Advance Information, Arrival leaflets and the on-site programme.
20. Due to data protection law, New Wine cannot disclose delegate details or lists to other delegates.
21. If requested by the church/camping group leader, we will provide a list of delegate names who have selected to camp with that church/group. If you would prefer not to have your name disclosed in this way, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org