United 20: Week 1
Flash sale for tickets now open! (Team applications will follow soon, keep checking website for details)
We gather as a family in the summer to celebrate everything God has done in our lives, and to encounter him afresh together and take his blessing back to our local churches and communities – to see the nation changed.
With the nation in mind, we’ve been praying for several years for an opportunity to hold our summer events in a more central location, and are delighted to be moving to Peterborough for our 30th anniversary. The East of England Showground is near major transport routes and is more easily accessible for a greater number of people. The showground has excellent facilities with room for us grow and, for any non-campers, over 1,000 hotel rooms nearby.
Our prayer is that United is bigger than the weeks that we're gathered together; we want to acknowledge and welcome God’s spirit at work in and through us, and to be sent out, living what we sing and experience in our everyday.
We’re so grateful to God for our past and excited about our future, so whether it'll be your first or 31st time, we’d love you to join us at the start of this new chapter.
In Summer 2020, New Wine Youth are launching our brand new initiative LUMINOSITY. An event within an event. To find out all about it, visit www.weareluminosity.org
LUMINOSITY is for young people aged 11 - 18 years, and will run at the same time as our New Wine UNITED event at Peterborough, you just book into United in the usual way.
However, if you would like to be part of Luminosity AND camp with your Church Youth group in our new Youth camping village, just go to our special booking page for the Luminosity Youth Camping village
TEAM OFFER! (Team applications will follow soon, keep checking website for details)
Thinking about joining one of the Luminosity volunteer teams? If accepted, you're automatically eligible for a 25% discount on your Luminosity delegate ticket for week 2! Once you have been accepted for a week 1 team place, and booked and paid for your week 2 delegate ticket, please email us at email@example.com and we will ensure a refund is applied to your ticket as soon as after Luminosity has ended
Until 25th Sept 2019
Until 8th April 2020
Paid in full at time of purchase
|Age 0-2 (non Gems)||FREE||FREE||FREE|
- Payments include entry to all venues (subject to capacity), use of facilities and a camping pitch. There is no discount for staying off site.
- A deposit of £15 minimum must be paid to secure your flash sale or early bird ticket at the rate stated above. Please note this does not guarantee your ticket will be charged at the cheaper sale rate
- To secure the cheaper FLASH sale rate you must pay in full by the 2 December 2019. If you have not paid for your FLASH sale ticket by this date it will revert to the early bird rate which must be paid for in full by 8 April 2020
- To secure the early bird rate you must pay in full by the 8 April 2020. If you have not paid for your early bird ticket in full by this date the ticket cost will revert to the standard rate which will need to be paid in full at the time of purchase.
- Any tickets not paid for in full by 8 April will be cancelled
- When purchasing a ticket after the 8 April 2020, you will be charged the standard rate and will need to pay in full at the time of your booking. You will not be able to pay a deposit after the 8 April.
- Finally, please note that an unsuccessful volunteer team application does not guarantee you a delegate place. If you are unsuccessful in your team application, you will need to purchase a delegate ticket. Any delegate tickets are subject to availability at the time of purchase