United 2017: Week 1 - Half Week FIRST HALF
United 2017: Week 1 - Half Week FIRST HALF
Tickets are now closed online but will be available to purchase on site
Tickets will be posted out on 28 June 2017 - extra copies of the advance info, children's registration forms and other information can be found below (these will be emailed out to all booking managers at the beginning of July):
- Advance Information
- Children's Registration Form
- Pebbles Guide
- Gems Passport / Gems Parents Survival Guide
- Staying Healthy Leaflet
- United 17 Map
The mission of New Wine is to see local churches playing their part in changing nations.
The church was established on the promise of change – of hearts, families, communities, cities – that the entire history of humanity and the earth itself would be changed by those swept up in this movement of God. The reality of change is rooted in the reality of God’s promise that he will work in and through our lives. This is a cause for celebration!
Our prayer for the 2017 United National Gatherings is that God will meet us in our corporate worship, through teaching from his Word and in ministry; that together we’ll celebrate all the good things that God has been doing and continues to do in our midst; that there will continue to be people healed, marriages strengthened, family relationships restored, friendships developed and people coming to know Jesus for the very first time; and that we will be sent out in the power of the Holy Spirit to everyone in the ministry and mission of Jesus, in what will have been a life-transforming week for all of us.
Come and join us as we embrace together the change God has for us and be the change agents that he wants us to be as we play our part as local churches changing this nation.
Delegate Arrival day is from 9am on Saturday 22 July 2017. The programme starts at 7pm on the Saturday, with main meetings in The Arena, Impact and Hungry venues.
Please note all kids groups will run on Saturday evening except for Gems and Pebbles which will start on Sunday morning.
The full programme for the 2017 National Gatherings will be released nearer the event.
Bring your tent, caravan or motor home. Half week campers are all placed together in one village, to make access to and from the site as simple and safe as possible. If you want to camp with your church on a different village, you'll need to leave your tent at home and share with friends or family who have already pitched their accommodation.
We supply showers, flush toilets, disabled facilities, water taps and disposal points to make your stay as comfortable as possible. And if you’re not a natural camper, there is a Village Host on hand to show you the ropes. Still craving your home comforts? Don’t worry, there are also plenty of B&Bs and self-catering cottages nearby, so book your place as usual, specify that you’re staying off site, then come and go as you please.
For more information about off site accommodation and tent/caravan hire, contact the Shepton Mallet Tourist Information Office.
Terms and Conditions
1. All paper bookings carry an administrative charge of £10 per person. Please add this to the appropriate rates above to calculate total fees.
2. For those who have secured their place with a deposit, full fees must be received by 31 May 2017 at the latest. After this time, any bookings with outstanding fees may be cancelled if the event is full or a charge may be made for late payments.
3. Cancellations must be received in writing by 31 May 2017, otherwise full fees will be forfeited. An administrative fee of £15 per fee-paying delegate will be charged.
4. Delegate places can only be substituted like for like when received by New Wine in writing, from the booking contact. All substitutions incur a £5 per person administration fee; this also applies to transfers between United half weeks. Once tickets have been received for the event, please send us the ticket/s to be substituted.
5. New Wine is unable to refund fees in the event of cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances. We recommend you take out holiday insurance.
6. In the event of changes to the programme or speakers, we are unable to offer refunds.
7. Changes to your accommodation can be made until 30 April 2017. After this date any changes will be charged at £5 per booking.
8. Half week campers are placed together in one village to make access to and from the site as safe as possible. If you wish to camp with your church on a different village, you will not be permitted to bring any accommodation and will be required to share with someone who has accommodation already pitched for the full week.
9. Electrical hook-ups can only be provided where lifesaving or emergency medical equipment is needed. A note from your GP may be required to prove need where information given is not sufficient. Where a hook-up cannot be offered, delegates may be able to use the facilities in the medical centre or Our Place. New Wine are unable to provide electric hook-ups for mobility scooters. We advise that delegates bring a spare battery and we will provide a central charging point for these. A very limited supply of spare batteries may be available for use but cannot be guaranteed.
10. Children under the age of 18 must be booked on to the event with and be accompanied by an adult aged 21 or over.
11. Church groups of children or teenagers without their parents are advised that there should be one adult (21 years or over) for every five children attending if all are the same gender. For groups of mixed gender there should be at least two adults with a maximum of eight children to two adults.
12. Children are allocated to the appropriate children’s groups according to their age on 31 August 2017. Unfortunately, we cannot accept transfer requests for children’s groups.
13. When not in New Wine children’s venues, children are the responsibility of their parents. Always know where your children are, who they are with and when they are expected back. Please see the website for our safeguarding policy.
14. No pets are allowed on site except Assistance Dogs and Guide Dogs (please bring documentation).
15. There will be official photographers on site at United. Delegates may feature in these images, which will be used for our website, magazine and on social media channels. If you do not wish your child to be photographed, you must submit a letter stating this to the Team Leader of their children’s group during registration.
16. You are required to inform New Wine if you are subject to a safeguarding agreement with your home church. You should also discuss this with your church leader before making a booking.
17. While on site, you are obliged to co-operate fully with site security, stewards and New Wine staff, and to adhere to rules and safety regulations set out in the Advance Information, arrival leaflets and the on-site programme.
18. Due to data protection law, New Wine cannot disclose delegate details or lists to other delegates.
19. If requested by the church/camping group leader, we will provide a list of delegate names who have selected to camp with that church/group. If you would prefer not to have your name disclosed in this way, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org