A: Saturday 23 July – Thursday 28 July 2022
B: Friday 29 July – Wednesday 3 August 2022
East of England Showground, Peterborough PE2 6SH
Grab the programme. The one stop shop for everything you need to know about United.
Download the United22 app for free to get the latest information on the programme, fun stuff happening across the site, the map, speaker info and more.
This summer we’ll regather as a family to celebrate everything God has been doing in our lives, churches, and communities. We’ll encounter him afresh together and take his blessing back home – to see the nation changed. With impactful teaching, worship, Holy Spirit ministry, community, connection, and transformational encounters with God. There will be programmes for all ages, with New Wine Kids groups and LUMINOSITY for 11-18s.
UNITED IS KIDS
growing in faith while having loads of fun! Groups are led by a gifted team, passionate about giving kids the best possible time on site.
UNITED IS CHURCH FAMILIES
hanging out, having BBQs, playing games, building friendships, learning, growing and getting inspired.
UNITED IS ACCESSIBLE
to people of all abilities, with a dedicated and experienced team ensuring everyone can grow in faith and worship.
YOUTH & YOUNG ADULTS
23-28 July 2022
29 July – 3 August 2022
Booking youth? Email email@example.com
|Ticket Class||Flash Sale (ENDED 15 Sept 2021)||Early Bird (ENDED 6 April 2022)||Standard After 6 April 2022 Full amount|
|Age 3-11 (no group)*||£50||£50||£50|
|Age 0-2 (no group)||FREE||FREE||FREE|
|Full day (07:00 – 00:00)||Evening (17:00 – 00:00)|
*All kids groups and Our Place & Access (for people with additional needs) are closed until we recruit more Team.
To join the waiting list, please book non-group places for children, then email firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Due to the team ratios required for the safe running of our kids’ and youth groups, we cannot guarantee entry to United Kids or Luminosity groups for day visitors.
- Off-site ticket prices are reduced by £40 per ticket.
- A deposit of £25 minimum per ticket must be paid to secure your Flash Sale or Early Bird ticket at the rate stated above, which includes a £10 non-refundable administration fee.
- To secure the cheaper Flash Sale rate you must pay in full by 31 December 2021. If you have not paid for your Flash Sale ticket by this date, it will revert to the Early Bird rate, which must be paid for in full by 6 April 2022.
- Any pre-booked tickets not paid in full by 6 April 2022 will be cancelled.
- When purchasing a ticket after the 6 April 2022, you will be charged the standard rate and will need to pay in full at the time of booking (you will not be able to pay a deposit).
- Finally, please note that an unsuccessful volunteer team application does not guarantee you a delegate place. If you are unsuccessful in your team application, you will need to purchase a delegate ticket. Any delegate tickets are subject to availability at the time of purchase.