Women and Leadership
STRENGTH & DIGNITY
We are ordinary women equipped by an extraordinary God to lead with strength & dignity. This is a time to step back from the noise of the world and listen to His voice, discover His ways and leave confident to step into the spaces God has opened up for you! Come and learn from teachers, prophets, business women and entrepreneurs! Whether you are a leader in the church, the workplace, or the community; whether you are leading a team, co-leading with someone else, or growing in leadership, this is a place for you!
These days together offer a time for women of all ages and from different contexts to meet up to support, encourage, strengthen and inspire one another.
She is clothed with STRENGTH & DIGNITY and she laughs at the time to come
- Hearing God’s voice for your life and work | Sarah-Jane Biggart
- Managing change and conflict God’s way | Linda Maslen & Dawn Walker
- Is it OK to be ambitious? Q&A with Emma Ineson
- Building resilience - rhythm, rest and mindfulness - Lindsey Melluish
- Working closely with those you love | Katie Wade, Lizzy Robinson, and Nadine Parkinson
- Being a female leader in a male-dominated world
- Leading alone | Hennie Johnson and Helen Roberts
- Dealing with failure | Henrietta Blyth
- Narcissism - what it is, how it plays out at work, and how to handle it | Lin Button
- Dealing with over-expectations - not waving but drowning?
NB: Prophetic prayer slots are available throughout the conference. Book on arrival.
Emma is Principal of Trinity College Bristol, where she teaches preaching, leadership and charismatic theology.
Amy is EMEA Director for RZIM and Director of the Oxford Centre for Christian Apologetics (OCCA). Please select for more info
Sarah-Jane is Assistant Director of Christian International Scotland/Glasgow Prophetic Centre. Please select for more info
Ann-Marie is the Founding/Executive Director for the charity 28TooMany, and a psychologist and training consultant. Please select for more info
Anne is married to John, and is part of the team leading New Wine's Ministry for Women.
Lauren is the Worship Director at St Aldates, Oxford. She will be leading worship at New Wine's Women and Leadership Conference 2018
On or before 12 September 2018
Twin room - £205
Single room - £257
After 12 September 2018
Twin room - £235
Single room - £287
To book a single room or to request to share with some specific, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Single rooms are subject to availability