Associate Vicar for St George's Stamford, with responsibility for the parish of Christ Church | St George's Stamford
St George’s Stamford is looking for a leader in mission to take responsibility for Christ Church Stamford. The aim will be to lead the parish into self sustaining growth with a view to the Associate Vicar becoming the incumbent in due course.
Licensed to St George’s you will be a part of the staff team, responsible for leading the ministry at Christ Church and working with the new Christ Church operations manager, who will take responsibility for the leadership and management of the social outreach projects. Together you will seek to make a closer connection between the worshipping community and the outreach projects.
We are looking for someone who:
• Will be a member of the St George’s staff team (New Wine network), responsible for the leadership of Christ Church and looking to grow into the incumbents role.
• Will relate to all ages and generate ministry amongst young families and children, whilst supporting and caring for the inherited model of church.
• Will reach out into the local estate with a pioneer spirit to make disciples.
• Has completed a curacy or first incumbency and is ready to step into a challenge.
• Is a good communicator of God’s word, prayerful and who trusts in the power of the Holy Spirit.
• Is a team player and shares the vision for reaching out through the social projects.