Director for ministry to Young Families, Children and Youth | St. John's Colchester
- Do you have a heart to see new young families, children and youth connect with the church and know Jesus Christ?
- Are you passionate about seeing young families and their children supported within the church family?
- Can you recruit, inspire and coach teams to effectively use their gifts to run excellent children’s and youth work?
- Can you efficiently administer teams and resources, and ensure safeguarding procedures are followed?
- Can you confidently teach children and young people in different contexts and be happy to be a known face in our local schools?
- Are you happy to play a part in leading services for all ages in our Sunday gatherings?
St. John’s is a dynamic and charismatic church in Colchester, part of the New Wine movement and with a vision for ‘seeking God, making disciples and transforming communities’.
We are looking for someone with a passion for Jesus and open to the Holy Spirit to join our team and work with and build relationships with children, young people and their families as they share the gospel. You will work closely with the existing teams and look to expand these teams of children’s, youth and young families’ volunteers as well as supervising New Wine Discipleship Year interns.
This is a full-time role which will include Sundays. The salary will be dependent upon the prior experience and training of the applicant.
For the job profile pack or for an informal chat, contact Rev. Andy Sachs
email@example.com or Tel. 01206 843232
An Enhanced Disclosure check will be required for the successful applicant