Graphic Designer | Milton Keynes Christian Centre
We’re looking for a Graphic Designer. Have You got what it takes? Reckon it might be you? Do You have relevant experience in Graphic Design and a strong portfolio? Yes! …Let’s talk!
We’re pleased to share that a position is available to join our Communications Department at Milton Keynes Christian Centre, to cover all things ‘design’ and help with the development of ideas and projects. If you can make things look nice and colour within the lines, then you might be the dude – or indeed dudette, for us!
What you’ll be doing…
You will be responsible for creative, visual support, helping to communicate to our church congregation and external audiences through various print, web, and social channels (it only has to be banners and that, don’t panic about that weird code programmers speak in).
Who are we really after?
• Duh – print, online and design
• Good at using a computer that was created by people who could see what they were building (hint: we use macs).
• Good at sopting miztooks
• Developed portfolio of recent work (warning: we’ll ask for proof).
• Previous experience producing creative materials for clients before – even if it’s your uncle!
• Quick on the draw – no, serious, lots of stuff means you’ll need to work fast!
Hours - Full Time | Salary - £19,000 - £21,000 (dependent upon experience)
Have what it takes? Reckon it might be you? …Let’s talk! Please forward your CV, together with a covering letter and portfolio (link to online portfolio preferable) to - firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to the address below:
Milton Keynes Christian Centre