Youth Minister (full-time) | ALL SAINTS WICKHAM MARKET
All Saints Wickham Market is looking for an enthusiastic, full-time Youth Minister to build on its present youth ministry. All Saints is a lively evangelical church located twelve miles north of Ipswich in a beautiful rural area of Suffolk. Our vision is ‘to point people to Jesus.’
We are looking for someone who:
• has a big heart for teenagers.
• loves to point non-churched youth to Jesus in a culturally relevant way.
• is passionate about helping young people become Christian disciples.
• is able to lead and further develop the existing volunteer youth team.
• will join the leadership team and contribute to the broader work of the church.
We are looking to appoint someone with warm relational skills who will be a team player and be able to encourage and inspire young people in their Christian faith. Applicants should have relevant qualifications and have a good record in youth work.
If you would like more information or chat about this position, please e-mail John Eldridge: email@example.com or phone on 01728 746026
Hours: A normal week would consist of 38 working hours.
It is a Genuine Occupational Requirement that this post be filled by a Christian. DBS Enhanced Disclosure is required.