Pioneer | Diocese of Bath and Wells
Could you pioneer our pioneering experiment?
This is the first of nine new pioneer posts aimed at catalysing a pioneer rumpus across Somerset. We are looking for someone to lead on contextual mission in the new housing area of Bathpool, Taunton, as part of a pioneering team. If the post is for you, you will:
- be able to co-build community with others;
- be able to start new initiatives as well as build on existing projects;
- grow new Christian communities;
- enable teams of lay pioneers;
- learn through reflective practice and be able to share your learning with others.
An Occupational Requirement exists for the post-holder to be an active communicant member of the Church of England or of a Church in full communion with the Church of England in accordance with the Equality Act 2010. The role is open to lay and ordained candidates.
For further information and to apply please visit our website: http://www.bathandwells.org.uk/vacancies/
Closing date: Thursday 15 March 2018 by 12 noon
Interviews: Wednesday 28 March 2018
This role will require an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.