Three Hub Leaders (2x Team Rector, 1x Team Vicar) | Transforming Wigan
Could you be a leader in the Transforming Wigan movement?
The Deanery of Wigan is reimagining church with a radical strategy to grow healthy disciples. We are looking for three inspiring clergy to join our leadership team and help us lead change.
We are reorganising and rethinking how we do church, developing ways to connect churches into hubs.
We are looking for two Team Rectors and one Team Vicar. You will be part of our leadership team guiding the new ways Church Wigan is working. You will become a Hub Leader in the new leadership structure.
If you are called to this role you will:
- Work within our vision and help realise our goals
- Encourage lay and ordained vocations
- Identify and enable Local Missional Leaders
- Encourage others on their discipleship journey
- Help others realise and use their gifts
- Identify the needs of those in the local area
- Inspire and develop worshipping communities
- Encourage schools leaders to work collaboratively with the team
- Collaborate to develop ministry to all ages
Come to our OPEN DAY on Tuesday 6 March between 10am and 3pm. Details here.
Interviews on 10 April.