Head Office Internships | New Wine Trust
Are you looking to explore your gifts, deepen your faith and gain some professional skills in Christian Event Management and Production?
Would you value the opportunity to be developed in a fun, safe, supportive and creative environment?
Then come to New Wine!
We are seeking to recruit interns into our Head Office Discipleship Year Programme which will run from mid Sept/18 to early Aug/19.
We only have 2 internships available and they are likely to be in demand, so apply now!
Internships are in partnership with local New Wine churches and offer:
- A part-time (3days/wk) paid job in the New Wine Head Office, based in Ealing, West London (salary equates to Living Wage for 21hrs/wk)
- 12 hrs a week ministry training and experience at either St Paul’s Ealing http://stpaulsealing.com/ or St Mellitus Hanwell http://stmellitushanwell.com/ (will include some hrs on a Sunday)
- A fully funded place on the West London New Wine Discipleship Year training hub, running every Tuesday at St Pauls Church Ealing (see https://www.new-wine.org/mission-areas/discipleship-year)
- Local accommodation provided by a church member at a low weekly rent
- Ministry experience training from your church ministry leader
- Professional line management from your New Wine manager
Enthusiastic potential leaders with a 'can-do' attitude and a servant heart; keen to grow in their relationship with God. You must be willing to work hard and be stretched out of your comfort zone.
How to apply:
Please complete the application form, downloadable from the link below and email it to email@example.com
Application deadline midnight Sunday 19 August 2018. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview at the New Wine Head Office in Ealing w/c 3 September and be informed about the outcome within 48hrs. Successful candidates will start the programme on Tuesday 11 September.