Incumbent - Holy Trinity, Ward End with Bordesley Green | The Church of England - Birmingham
This benefice of three churches in urban east Birmingham offers a rich variety of opportunities in mission and ministry.
The Incumbent has responsibility for Christ Church Burney Lane and St Margaret’s Ward End, a New Wine Network church of charismatic evangelical spirituality, but offers collaborative leadership across the benefice with its mix of traditions, congregations, partnerships, community projects and facilities.
In partnership with the benefice the Bishop of Birmingham and the patron, The Crown are seeking a minister with:
- A desire to serve in an urban, multi-cultural setting
- An eagerness to seek God’s face, listen to His prompting and follow as he leads
- A confidence in ministering in the power of the Holy Spirit
- Gifts to enable and empower the calling and leadership of others in ministry, lay and ordained
- Vision for working with community projects, organisations and mission opportunities
Ethnic minorities are underrepresented in C of E Birmingham, so Black and Minority Ethnic applicants are particularly welcome.
Candidates are encouraged to visit and have informal conversations with the Archdeacon of Aston, Ven Simon Heathfield on 0121 426 0428 / SimonH@cofebirmingham.com