Vicar | St Luke's Church, Sway
St Luke's is a warm and welcoming, evangelical, gently charismatic church, in the heart of the New Forest.
We are ready for an experienced, confident and discerning leader, who will relish the opportunity to grow this thriving church, into our next phase of life in the village.
We are seeking a Vicar to:
- Build on our strengths whilst challenging and leading us, with a clear vision, within the parish and deanery.
- Reach the families in our community with the love of Jesus.
- Develop our Sunday services and church life to be more accessible to all.
- Be open to the ministry and power of the Holy Spirit.
- Teach us well using the full authority of Scripture for faith and life
- Welcome the opportunity of working within the deanery for 30% of your time.
- A single church parish in a village setting, open to different worship styles.
- An active and generous congregation and PCC ready for new challenges.
- A recently re-ordered church building and sound financial management.
- A four bedroom vicarage in the heart of the village.
Closing date for applications:
25 April, 12 Noon
Parish visit for shortlisted applicants:
Wednesday 8 May 2019
Interviews for shortlisted applicants:
Thursday 9 May 2019
Application pack available at www.winchester.anglican.org
For an informal conversation please contact:
The Ven. Peter Rouch, Archdeacon of Bournemouth, 01962 710962
St Luke's Church Website: