Head of Family Discipleship and Mission | St Mary's Church
We have an exciting opportunity to appoint a full-time Head of Family Discipleship and Mission to be part of the St Mary’s senior leadership team.
This is an important new role, requiring a person with experience, enthusiasm and vision to be responsible for overseeing and growing the discipleship of our children and young people by placing the family unit at the centre of our discipleship strategy and securing a culture of discipleship within every church family
• Passionate about helping parents to create a culture of discipleship within their families?
• Experienced in encouraging and developing others in discipleship and leadership?
• A spiritually mature leader living a life of prayer and with a gift for communication able to teach and connect with people of all ages?
• Emotionally mature and resilient?
• Theologically trained?
• An enthusiastic enabler, able to encourage and release the gifts of a significant team of parents, volunteers, staff and interns and able to cast vision, recruit, organise, delegate and co-ordinate?
• An effective and strategic manager who can implement, manage and monitor plans to achieve the vision and build successful and joyful teams that get things done?
• A reflective practitioner, helping parents, young people and children to understand, learn and reflect deeply, and to apply this learning to life and mission in our post-Christian context?
If so, we would love to hear from you.
For an informal conversation with the Vicar, Revd Richard Wilson, please call 07875 959339 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply; please download the application form and send it to: Revd Richard Wilson, Vicar, St Mary’s Church Centre, Chart Lane, Reigate RH2 7RN.
Parish visit & interviews: Sunday, 22nd & Monday, 23rd September 2019