Children's Ministry Workers | St Paul's Church
Following the appointment of our Church Children’s Worker to an island-wide role St. Paul’s Church is looking to appoint members of staff to lead our vital children’s and family work.
We are offering 60 hours of employment, possibly one person half time and one person full-time, or perhaps a job share, to lead areas of the ministry. Flexible working hours will be considered.
Purpose of Position:
• To provide the resource that holds the church’s ministry to families and children together
• To demonstrate the commitment of St Paul’s to the families & children within the fellowship
• To provide a resource for the benefit of the Primary Schools with which St Paul’s has links
• To act as a point of reference within St Paul’s to Christian initiatives to support children Island wide
• To ensure that members of St Paul’s follow good Safeguarding practice.
These are varied and exciting roles! To find out more, please make contact.