Children's and Families' Minister at St Luke's Church Parkstone Poole | St Luke's Church Parkstone Poole
We are seeking to employ a full or substantial part-time Children’s and Families’ Minister to work alongside the vicar and committed volunteers and to oversee our ministry to children up to around 11 years of age and their families, and to assist with our youth ministry.
We are looking for someone who:
• loves God and people, seeks to live the way of Christ and is committed to our values and mission.
• can help us nurture and inspire children, young people and families in the Christian Faith.
• will oversee and develop a team of leaders and helpers in our ministry to the young
• has experience, a qualification, pastoral aptitude, enthusiasm and administrative ability.
• will work closely with and support the vicar and others in their ministries
In return we can offer a supportive and caring fellowship, realistic expectations, flexibility according to personal circumstances, prayer and a sense of wellbeing, a salary of around £25,000 dependent on experience
For more information and an informal conversation do contact The Revd Canon Chris Strain, firstname.lastname@example.org or 01202 741030. Please download the Person Specification which incorporates the Advert and Job Description. Complete the Application Form and return electronically. Interview date to arranged. Start date by agreement.