Networker for the Kitchen Table Project | Care for the Family
If you love to talk and build relationships, this is for you! Be part of a great team and help reach churches and leaders to let them know how they can use the Kitchen Table Project (kitchentable.org.uk) to equip parents to nurture their children’s faith.
• Two posts: North-west England / Cambridge-Essex-Herts
• Each 20 hours a week
• Home-based in one of those two regions, with travel
• Salary £13,104 p.a. (actual salary for 20 hours pw)
• Other benefits: 10% pension contribution and generous holidays
• Closing date: 12 noon on Mon 6 Jan 2020
Are you an enthusiastic and confident speaker who would love to:
- network with church leaders and workers
- know that ultimately you’re helping the next generation to grow up loving God
Then visit cff.org.uk/jobs now for more information!
Interested, but you live in the south London/south coast area? Go to brf.org.uk/current-vacancies for information about a similar role with BRF.
If you'd like to work for Care for the Family and have the knowledge, skills and experience required for either of these posts, we'd love to hear from you. If you wish to apply, please visit the jobs page on our website (cff.org.uk/jobs ) and click on the following link: Two Networkers for the Kitchen Table Project.
For general enquiries, please call our HR team on 029 2081 0800 or email us: HR@cff.org.uk