Project Lead Job Description for Reignite (Detached Youth Project)
Salary: £23,000-£26,000 depending on experience brought to the post.
Location: Milton Keynes
Hours: Full Time 37.5 hours per week for 12 months.
The post holder is entitled to 25 days holiday in each calendar year, additional to public holidays.
The position can be offered as two part time posts if relevant.
Responsible to: Project Oversight
Applicants should be committed Christians and should hold a current DBS certificate or have the suitability to gain one.
Applicants should also be able to demonstrate experience at some level in this or similar positions.
Key aspects of the role:
- To be responsible for leading the Detached Youth Work (Reignite) in Milton Keynes.
- To develop a long-term sustainable strategy and begin implementation for the foreseeable future.
- To provide leadership to volunteers and to inspire others to undertake volunteer positions in the work.
- To build on and develop established links with main partners, local schools and organisations, church groups, youth and children’s workers, statutory bodies and funders.
- To plan, lead, organise and participate in a varied programme throughout the week to meet the needs of children and young people in MK working with partners across the city, using appropriate data and intelligence.
- To organise and lead special ‘one off’ events as and when appropriate e.g., Christmas/Easter/Partner support events.
- To ensure safeguarding procedures are embedded and followed.
- To build on already established outreach links and to explore others.
- To nurture community relationships to support and grow youth provision across the city.
- Collect evidence to meet KPIs.
- Monitor and maintain and grow budget.
- Develop a long-term sustainable plan working with key partners. (TVP, MKCC)
Applicants must have a clean driver’s license and be able to drive a category C1 van.
The continuation of this role is dependent on funding.
To apply please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com
Interviews will occur January 2024.
For general information about the project visit: www.loughtonbaptistchurch.org/reignite
Reignite works in partnership with ROC, Safer MK and Loughton Baptist Church.