Are you passionate about seeing young people build a solid and lasting relationship with Christ? Do you have the energy, capacity and unwavering enthusiasm to support young people on their journey with Jesus? Are you thick skinned, quick thinking and in-tune with the trends and sub-cultures that our young people are into? Do you know how they think? If this is you, read on to find out more about who we are looking for to fill this role.
We are a vibrant, multi-ethnic church community, based in Forest Hill and Sydenham (South-East London) wanting to find a dynamic leader with a passion for Jesus and a heart for young people to take our youth ministry onto new adventures.
We are looking for someone who:
· Is able to show genuine desire and enthusiasm for leading young people into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, and for their ongoing discipleship.
· Has a good knowledge of the Bible and what it means to be a Christian in the changing cultural landscape that we live in.
· Has first-hand experience of leading or co-ordinating activities for youth.(at least two years’ experience).
· Has good people and communication skills, appropriate for connecting with young people, interacting with the church family and reaching the community.
· Has experience of leading and nurturing a team.
Forest Hill Community Church
Forest Hill Community Church is a vibrant, multi-ethnic church community based in Forest Hill and Sydenham (South East London), where people from all walks of life, can enter into a relationship with God, follow the teaching of Jesus, and together make a difference in the world.