Description of Job
Lewes | Chichester | Closing date: 27 June
Trinity is an outward-looking, caring and community-minded church in Lewes, Sussex. We are one church with three church locations, led by a dynamic leadership team in a varied, but largely contemporary evangelical style.
We are looking to appoint a Rector at a pivotal time in the life of Trinity and are seeking someone who:
• Is deeply prayerful and led by the Holy Spirit.
• Holds Scripture in high regard as the truth revealed by God and is an excellent preacher and teacher of the word.
• Is able to engage confidently and enthusiastically with the church to shape an exciting vision for the future.
• Has the capacity to lead and grow a church of over 300.
• Has the ability to manage and develop the leadership team as well as nurturing the gifts of the church family.
• Is missional in outlook, able to engage with the locality.
• Is able to relate to and pastor a varied group of people.
Closing date: 27 June
Visits and interviews: 19 July
If you have any queries contact email@example.com