We’re looking for a Youth and Schools Worker to join the team at The Free. The successful candidate will be a gifted evangelist who is able to communicate with young people from all backgrounds. You will be able to work well with our existing staff & leadership team as well as a committed team of volunteers. The successful candidate will bring fresh vision and drive to the ministry, particularly as we rebuild post COVID.
There is a genuine occupational requirement that the post holder is a practicing Christian and will be committed to worshipping at The Free, Frinton, sharing in all aspects of church life.
Frinton Free Church
We are a large Baptist Church on the North Essex Coast where we enjoy incredible beaches and scenery.
Our vision is that "We see a growing crowd, excited by God, becoming disciples and bringing blessing."
This is the church we believe God has called us to be and we will achieve this vision through our mission, "making every moment count, to see lives transformed by Jesus". We want to seize every opportunity to show everyone just how much they are loved and valued by God. We want this vision and mission to become more than words, and so we have adopted five key values to shape the culture of our church;
1. Pioneering; we are prepared to look for new opportunities, which we can use to introduce people to Jesus.
2. Risk-taking; we want to cheer on those who seek to do the seemingly impossible for God!
3. Faith; we can only pioneer and take risks because our faith is firmly in God. He is the one who makes the risk-taking worthwhile!
4. Generosity; we are open-handed with everything that God gives us.
5. Bringing blessing; the most incredible blessing, to see a life transformed by the love, grace and power of Jesus Christ.