- Helping to lead and co-ordinate our midweek outreach groups (Teen Central) with support from the Youth Minister and Associate Youth Minister
- Using your gifts to continue to serve our local secondary & primary schools by helping to run a mentoring scheme for groups and individuals with support of the Youth Minister.
- Support the Youth Minister in delivering extra school ministry activities such as lunch clubs, RS lessons & any other outreach opportunities the school may ask of us.
- To support the delivery an annual youth retreat for 11-18s.
- To use any of your passions and gifting to start or feed into new ministry areas (e.g. leading worship)
- Be part of the mentoring team to support teenagers in their faith and help them grow in a 121 setting.
- Be part of the team running Youth Alpha & Post Alpha in the local schools.
- To work closely with the Youth Minister & discipleship team leader, supporting their initiatives when appropriate (in particular our midweek youth life groups & Sunday morning groups).
- To support the Youth Minister in providing a growing youth work provision in new recently built estate within the parish
8hrs - Teaching & Study day at New Wine Discipleship Year Hub (Bristol)
16hrs* - Placement in the Youth Ministry
2 days off per week
*placement can be more during the week should applicants want to do more.
St Michael's Church, Stoke Gifford
We are a local Church that lives to make a difference by being a Christian heart at the centre of our communities.
We do this by learning and growing together. We’re committed to sharing Jesus together. We give ourselves to serving together in practical ways.