• leading music and worship which enables people to encounter God
• ensuring appropriate recruitment, training and development in creative worship, music, AV/PA teams, technical support teams
• lead and encourage these music and related teams as worshipping communities
• encourage and foster creativity in worship, music and technical support within the church
• develop other people as leaders of worship
The Person we are looking for
• has a personal faith in and living relationship with Jesus
• loves to lead others into a deeper experience of worship
• is an experienced worship leader
• has good leadership and pastoral skills
• is a good team-worker, with a collaborative and co-operative style
• gets on well with young people and is ambitious to see them grow and develop
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from people from ethnic minority groups.
An Occupational Requirement exists for the postholder to be a practising Christian in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
All Saints Marlow
All Saints Marlow is a vibrant town centre church, located on the banks of the River Thames at the heart of the town. As part of the 4U team of churches, we believe passionately that God Brings New Life to us and our community. He is leading us into new adventures and we are always looking to welcome those whom he is sending to be part of our family.