Description of Job
Is God calling you to work for a missional, multi-ethnic Anglican church in north London? Do you have...
• A desire to serve the church through effective administration?
• A passion for people and the work and witness of the church?
• An interest in managing and letting facilities that resource the church’s mission?
To share in this exciting opportunity, you will …
• Have a personal faith in Jesus Christ
• Be able to deliver high standards of administration and customer service
• Be an excellent communicator with strong inter-personal and organisational skills
• Have sound IT skills, a meticulous attention to detail and be able to work to deadlines
Working as a member of our small staff team and building on the excellent work of the present post-holder, you will enhance the ministry and mission of St Paul’s through bringing efficiency, innovation, confidence and a Christ-centred spirituality to the church’s administration and facilities’ management. We are offering a first-rate working environment in our modern church centre, which is a hub for an extensive range of church and community-run activities.
This is a permanent, part-time post (18 hours a week). The working pattern can be flexible with scope to fit work around other commitments. It is not essential that the post-holder is or becomes a member of St Paul’s.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon, Thursday 9 December 2021
Assessment Tasks: Tuesday 14 December 2021 (daytime)
Interviews: Thursday 16 December 2021 (from early evening onwards)
Start date: As soon as possible
This post is subject to an occupational requirement that the holder be a practising Christian under Part 1 of Schedule 9 to the Equality Act 2010.
A basic DBS disclosure is required.
How to apply for the job
For an application pack contact, contact Irene Mburu, our Administrator & Facilities’ Manager:
t: 020 8349 3792 e: email@example.com