Description of Job
• You are naturally customer-focused, concentrating on every individual you engage with
• You have a flair for commercial opportunities and understand maximising potential
• You understand the importance of community and can see how flourishing buildings make a difference
We are a thriving evangelical and charismatic Anglican Church, and you can be the person who develops and implements a strategy to maximise the potential of our facilities in becoming a blossoming centre for our church and local community. You will also take responsibility for ensuring all users are comfortable, safe, and successfully enabled to deliver their activity and events in our Church Centre and the Church buildings. Part of your role will be to capitalise on income opportunities to support the cost of operating our buildings and to help fund our Church mission.
For you to be right for the role we have, we need you to be:
• proactive, with a can-do / success orientated attitude
• a leader who naturally takes responsibility
• able to develop and implement our marketing strategies
• entrepreneurial and enterprising
• a strong communicator at all levels
• organised and independent
We’re offering a starting salary of £15,600 per annum (£12 p/h) (FTE 35hr/wk of £21,840 per annum) as well as a contributory pension scheme and relevant training and development opportunities. This role is 25 hours per week, approximately 9am-2pm Monday to Friday with occasional Saturday hours for cover.
For us to be right for you, your personal Christian faith should be consistent with those of Highfield Church – we want you to be happy and settled within our large, friendly staff team.
How to apply for the job
For more details on this opportunity, including the Person Specification and Job Description, please visit our website https://highfield.church/venuemanager – an application form can be downloaded on the website or you can send your CV along with a cover letter explaining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact Highfield Church Office on 023 8055 8234.
This role is only open to individuals with the current right to work in the UK.
The closing date for applications is 30th June
Interviews will be around 14th July