Post/Job Title: LOVECHURCH Children and Family Worker, based at St Clement’s Church.
Salary: from £11.54 per hour (£21,000 FTE) to £13.74 per hour (£25,000 FTE), depending on experience. The contract is for 3 years to be renewed depending on funding.
Hours: part-time hours from 18.5 hours to 15.5 hours per week
Reporting to: Johannes Radvan
The LOVECHURCH vision is ‘the re-evangelisation of Bournemouth, the transformation of its society and the revitalisation of its church’. Our core values are REAL – Relational, Evangelistic, Adventurous and Learning.
The vision of LOVECHURCH kids reflects that of LOVECHURCH; to Love God, love people, love life. We seek to create an environment in which every child can encounter Jesus and partner with parents to see every child grow a strong and lasting relationship with Him.
● Plan, prepare and implement Sunday mornings LOVECHURCH Kids at St Clements
● Communications with LOVECHURCH Kids volunteers and parents at St Clements
● Oversee the weekly Tots group at St Clements on Thursday mornings
● Lead Family worship at St Clements on Thursday afternoons, by running refreshments and building relationships
● Oversee rotas with volunteers at the St Clements site
● Ensuring that the Children’s ministry runs safely, following safeguarding policies and procedures
We are LOVECHURCH, an Anglican church, part of the HTB network based on the south coast. We exist to see the Kingdom of God come in Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole as it does in heaven. That means as a community we are working towards the evangelisation of the town where we live, the transformation of its society and the revitalisation of the church.