Description of Job
We are looking for a gifted and committed evangelist to continue to develop the most important ministry in our church.
We asked our children what they want in their new Children’s Pastor and they are asking for:
• Someone caring and responsible
• Someone who doesn’t blame kids
• Someone who will play with them
• Someone with a sense of humour
• Someone who is friendly, kind and loving – but actually, not just pretending
• Someone who is willing to lead and try varied activities
• Someone who lets the sun shine into things.
If this might be you, or you feel God is calling you to our church we would love to hear from you. We are prayerfully asking the Holy Spirit to lead someone to come and join our team.
The job description for this exciting new role is set out below but this can be tailored to suit the gifts and skills of the person we appoint.
Job Title: Assistant Children’s Pastor
Reporting to: Senior Youth and Children’s Pastor
Direct Reports: Team of volunteers
Full/Part Time: Full time
Salary: £22,000 – £24,000 (FTE)
Time Requirement: Up to 40 hours per week with flexible hours – will include Sundays, some weekends/evenings and Bank Holidays when they fall on Christian festivals
Closing date: Midday Sunday 16th October 2022 Interviews weekend of 29th and 30th October
Please note it is a genuine occupational requirement that the post holder is a committed Christian. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS.