Family Time: Parenting Teenagers
Sometimes it feels like your teenage children are living in another world. But this book is based on the belief that parents can retain a guiding hand in their teenagers' lives, even while giving them the space they need to become fully independent adults.
This book will help you identify those areas where you are strong and those you wish to improve, including:
- Communication - understanding their world and picking up the signals
- Foundations - encouraging a healthy self-esteem
- Boundaries and battlefields
- Security, sex and substances
- Consumerism, cash and cyberspace