Family Time: Parenting Teenagers Handbook
Sometimes it feels like your teenage children are living in another world. But this course is based on the belief that it is possible for parents to retain a guiding hand in their teenagers' lives while learning to give them the space they need to stretch their wings and fly.
This handbook will help parents identify those areas where they are strong and those where they wish to improve, including:
- Communication - picking up the signals
- Foundations - encouraging a healthy self-esteem
- Boundaries and battlefields
- Security, sex and substances
- Consumerism, cash and cyberspace
Each session has an outline and introduction, a Bible view, the main points from the course notes, individual and group exercises, and discussion group scenarios that help parents to explore the issues in a relevant way.