You are here
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Advertisers, Exhibitors and Sponsors
- All New Wine advertisers/exhibitors/sponsors must be aligned to New Wine’s vision and values. New Wine reserve the right to undertake all available checks to ensure that advertisers’ religious doctrines and practices comply with the teaching of the Christian Church. Any advertising that does not align with New Wine’s vision and values will be removed. The booking fee may not be returned.
- Registered charities should be in good standing with the Charity Commission and the company cannot accept potential advertisers who may be in dispute with the Commission or under investigation until a positive outcome can be proven.
- If advertisers are not affiliated with an established Christian denomination, they must be able to demonstrate a good understanding of the Christian faith.
- New Wine sends out the application form for smaller event exhibitors via email. Applications for exhibiting at United are processed through the New Wine website (united.new-wine.org/advertising/exhibiting).
- Specific stand locations may be requested but cannot be guaranteed. New Wine reserve the right to relocate or remove stands, close or move entrances and exits and adjust stands both prior to and during the event.
- It is the exhibitor’s responsibility to make sure everything filled out in the application form is correct and up-to-date.
- If exhibitors are notified of their stand location prior to the event, New Wine has the right to relocate stands and make other layout changes as necessary and at their absolute discretion.
- The exhibitor is responsible for the health and safety compliance of their stand and for each stand representative.
- VAT has been excluded in the prices in the media pack and in the online application form.
- It is the exhibitor’s responsibility to ensure that any non-European citizen holds the correct Visa to undertake this role. New Wine does not take on any employment responsibilities for exhibitors.
- New Wine reserve the right to make further enquiries of any stand representative to deem suitability to exhibit.
- Exhibitors must take all reasonable steps to confirm that stand representatives are of suitable character and behaviour to attend this family event and are not disqualified by any illegal activity. All exhibitors must be reference checked before arriving on site. New Wine reserve the right to refuse admission to stand representatives and to carry out spot checks to ensure that these conditions have been met.
- Stands must be set up at the time that is communicated by New Wine prior to the event.
- Exhibitors may not begin dismantling before the time communicated by New Wine.
- The stands must be manned during opening hours of the exhibitor hall. If a stand is not being manned New Wine reserve the right to dismantle and remove the stand. No refund will be made.
- Feature lighting is the responsibility of the exhibitor.
- Exhibitors may not sell, sublet, advertise or share spare with any other organisation without prior written consent from New Wine.
- New Wine cannot accommodate early delivery of stand items and no items should be left behind for collection once you have left the event. New Wine will not be responsible for anything left behind that has been disposed of.
- The exhibitor is fully responsible for safely assembling the stall and the maintenance during the event. New Wine requires the exhibitor to complete a full risk assessment document, which the exhibitor should complete and have available on site. This should ensure the safety of the team, the delegates and not infringe on the safety of the venue. New Wine has the right to risk access any of the stalls during the event and implement changes due to safety issues.
- New Wine reserve the right to refuse or revoke exhibitor’s rights to be on site, at any time. The exhibitor’s stand will need to be packed away and closed. New Wine will refund the fee, or part of, as appropriate.
- It is not compulsory but recommended that each stand representative wears a name badge with the stand representative name, organisation name and the organisation logo visible.
- New Wine reserve the right to use photography, audio or visual recordings of your stand and representatives for communication and marketing purposes.
- No photography or filming of the delegates is allowed without prior permission from New Wine and without gaining permission from the delegates being photographed if at close distance.
- Exhibitors must adhere to the volume levels regulated by New Wine staff and volunteers.
- All exhibitors are solely responsible for purchasing any relevant licenses for music or copyrighted materials played or used as part of their exhibit.
- It is the exhibitor’s responsibility to make sure the height of the stand is included in their application form.
- It is the exhibitor’s responsibility to ensure that their stand and anything related to it including all merchandise, meet with current Health and Safety legislation.
- Stands that have valuable items for sale are the stand holder’s responsibility and New Wine will not be held liable for any theft, lost or missing items. The exhibitor is responsible for having adequate insurance or a system in place for removing valuable items when the stand is unmanned.
- All electrical equipment must have a current PAT certificate and comply with safety requirements; this includes laptops.
- New Wine will provide floor space as requested; no shell scheme or wall space is provided.
- The exhibitor is responsible for the health and safety of unloading and reloading stand equipment, to make sure it is done risk-free.
- Cancellations must be received in writing and incur a cancellation fee of 50% if received 90 days before the event starts.
- No refund can be given if the exhibitor or sponsorship of the event is cancelled within 90 days of the event start unless New Wine is able to source a replacement.
- It is the exhibitor’s responsibility to know the people that will be attending the stand during the period they have booked to exhibit.
- It is the exhibitor’s responsibility to ensure that their stand space is safe at all times.
- Tables and chairs can be pre-booked using the application form. New Wine is not able to accommodate requests made on the day of the event.
- St Andrews Bookshop has the sole franchise for selling books, CDs and resources at all New Wine events. Any products that are being sold by St Andrews Bookshop cannot be sold on your stand.
- It is the exhibitor’s responsibility to get in touch with New Wine before completing the application form if they are considering selling books/CDs at their stand. Once agreed with New Wine, exhibitors have a limited stock of resources to sell, in total you are only able to have 10 resources (DVDs, books or CDs).
- For exhibiting at any of New Wine’s events, the stand cost does not include food passes. It is the responsibility of the exhibitor to accommodate food for their team.
- When exhibiting at smaller events, the price does not include tickets to the event.
- New Wine sends out the application form for smaller event exhibitors via email. Exhibitors can sign up to the mailing list on https://www.new-wine.org/advertising.
UNITED EVENT EXHIBITING
- Applications for exhibiting at United are processed through the New Wine website (united.new-wine.org/advertising/exhibiting).
- At United, all stand representatives on site must be in possession of a valid New Wine pass at all times. Transferable passes (included in the cost of your booking) are valid for one person at any one time.
- Two free transferable tickets are given for stands 4m squared. Four free transferable tickets are given for stands larger than 4m squared.
- For United accommodation, requirements (camping/size of tent/staying offsite etc) must be made by 1 June 2019. New Wine cannot guarantee camping space anywhere after this date.
- Each exhibitor agrees not to have more people than passes on site at any one time at United.
- If the exhibitor would like to have additional passes for United, a full delegate pass can be purchased from the New Wine website.
- All stand representatives must be over 13 years of age; under 18s must have a guardian on site and must be accompanied by an adult (over 21 years) while working on the stand. Those aged 13-16 years may only work for one week.
- If the exhibitor would like their children to attend the United children's ministry, tickets can be purchased from the New Wine website. Children’s tickets are not included in exhibitor costs.
- There will be a cost if you need to replace your transferable pass for United.
- At United, stands must be completely set up and exhibitors ready to attend the Marketplace meeting at 5 pm on the first day of each week.
- Leafleting outside of your stand area is strictly prohibited.
- Aggressive or overzealous leafletting and canvassing for delegates will not be tolerated. The New Wine staff and volunteers are within their rights to confiscate leaflets etc. if deemed to be inappropriately distributed.
- It is the exhibitor’s responsibility to comply with any requests from the Marketplace Host or organisers which are given to ensure the safety of the venue. This includes, but is not limited to, ensuring that all trailing cables are taped to the ground and no item is allowed to cause an obstruction in a gangway, block a fire exit or cause any other hazard.
- All storage space, stand furnishings and exhibits must be confined to the space booked unless the exhibitor has paid for extra storage space.
- New Wine will not be held liable for any of the exhibitor’s possessions left in the storage space.
- It is the exhibitor’s responsibility to send over a copy of their Risk Assessment document 3 weeks prior to the event. If New Wine has not received the Risk Assessment from the exhibitor before the deadline, New Wine reserve the right to refuse admission to stand representatives.
- Exhibitors are required to have their own public liability insurance. A copy will need to be produced on-site at United. New Wine cannot be held responsible for any damage, theft or loss of equipment or stock owned or loaned to exhibitors.
- It is also the exhibitor’s responsibility to ensure all staff have personal effects cover. At United the Marketplace is locked outside of opening hours, however, New Wine suggests that expensive items (e.g. laptops) are removed from the Marketplace while stands are unmanned.
- At United, each organisation is supplied with one 13-amp power supply. If the total loading of the electrical equipment exceeds 13 amps, an extra point must be purchased. Kettles, irons or electrical items generating heat are not permitted.
- Exhibitors are not permitted to stick anything onto any of the walls.
- Exhibitors are responsible for providing and removing all necessary furnishings.
- New Wine is not able to accommodate requests tables and chairs requests made on site at United.
- At United, exhibitors are not permitted to take chairs and tables from other places if they have not been paid for.
- For United Marketplace banners, the booking is made via the application form, however, New Wine is able to update the booking form if the exhibitor would like to edit booking before 12 March 2019.
- Deposits are only required for exhibiting at United.
- To complete the United application, the deposit amount communicated must be paid into the New Wine account via BACs or cheque.
- The amount will be returned to the exhibitor if they are unsuccessful in their United application for a stand.
- Cheques should be made payable to ‘New Wine Resources’ with the key contact’s name on the back of the cheque.
- For United, cheques should be posted to Marketplace Applications, New Wine Trust, 4A Ridley Avenue, London, W13 9XW.
- For BACS payments, New Wine Resources bank details are Account Name: New Wine Resources Ltd; Account No. 43916138; Sort Code 20-65-90.
- If the exhibitor can only attend for one week at United, there may be some availability which is at 40% off the total cost.
- For those trading directly at United, a 17.5% turnover rent will be applied in addition to stand rental. Invoices will be issued post event for the balance if 17.5% of sales are greater than the cost of the space. To aid verification and administration, retailers are expected to disclose weekly takings straight after United. Retailers are also required to record income in as much detail as possible and, ideally, to provide till receipts or similar records. Confirmed figures must be submitted by 30 August 2019, with full payment due by 5 October 2019.
- There are a limited number of New Wine subsidised spaces available for registered charities with an income of less than £250,000 (verified via the Charity Commission website). A limited number of 2x2m ground floor spaces are available upon request for £500.
- Payments must be made in the following instalments: Deposit to accompany application form before 12 March 2019. Once the application has been approved the remaining balance must be paid by 4 June 2019. If full payment is not received by this time, New Wine reserve the right to re-sell the stand space. New Wine reserve the right to apply a 10% surcharge to any payment made after 4 June 2019.
- All cancellations must be received in writing.
- New Wine reserve the right not to return any deposit paid, for cancellations received between 12 March 2019 and 4 June 2019.
- Cancellations received after 4 June 2019 will forfeit 100% of the cost of the stand space.
- New Wine reserve the right to cancel an organisation’s booking at any time, prior to and during the event, and is not responsible for any losses incurred.
- Advertising is subject to availability and a decision is made based on suitability and fit.
- Full payment is required to secure advertising and must be received at least 30 days prior to the event.
- Any damage caused by advertising being physically attached to the event property will need to be covered by the Advertiser.
- New Wine recommends Advertisers share any plans for displaying large hung banners with New Wine before spending money on them as they may not be able to be accommodated.
- New Wine allows banners to be displayed on fences around the site. Advertisers must be in touch with New Wine before ordering Each panel is 6ft x 6ft.
- Advertisers are responsible for hanging their own banners onsite. If they need New Wine to hang their banner, Advertisers must get in touch as New Wine might be able to accommodate.
- Advertisers must hang their banners securely e.g. with cable ties at a minimum of four places.
- Advertisers must place their banner in the allocated space, which New Wine will clearly mark onsite.
- All banners need to be removed by the Advertiser at the end of the event.
- New Wine is not responsible for the Advertiser’s banners; they are left at their own risk. Someone from the Advertiser’s team should be assigned to check the banners on a regular basis.
CAFÉS AT UNITED
- Café Sponsor is responsible for providing the aesthetic look for the café (tablecloths, cake stands etc.) in conversation with the Venue Manager.
- Onsite fridges should be kept clean and well stocked at all times.
- It is the café team leader’s responsibility to let the onsite café manager know when the café is running low on supplies.
- The café team leader is responsible to record the amount of stock the café is holding accurately and complete the order books and return them to information at the end of every day.
- Everyone on the café team must follow the Safe Food Handling notes from the café manual.
- If someone on the café team is reported to have food poisoning, the café team leader must contact the onsite café manager and complete the Food Hygiene Form.
- Staff experiencing sickness and diarrhoea should not be working.
- Staff experiencing colds and flu should not be handling food and drinks.
- Each café team leader should fill out a Risk Assessment form prior to the site and add to it or amend it while on site.
- If a café volunteer must leave site due to sickness or illness, it is the café team leaders responsibility to edit the rota for the team to work accordingly.
- New Wine provides all café products via their supplier: cake, tea, coffee, snacks etc.
- Each sponsored café need a team leader from the Sponsor’s organisation as well as a team of volunteers. If the Sponsor is not able to recruit enough volunteers, Sponsors must get in touch as New Wine might be able to assist with recruiting volunteers.
- If there are any disgruntled customers that cannot be satisfied immediately, it should be referred to the café team leaders and Café Manager.
- The café team leader for each week is required to have a Level 2 food hygiene certificate.
- The café team leader is responsible for putting together a rota suitable for the café team and make sure the volunteers receive enough breaks to make sure their health and safety aren’t at risk.
- Café teams must comply with all finance training given on site and must never leave the till unattended
- All adverts are accepted subject to the approval of copy and to space being available. They must comply with the British Code of Advertising Practise and not contravene any of the provisions of the Trade Descriptions Act 1968.
- Any adverts deemed unsuitable by the design or editorial team will not be permitted.
- All artwork needs to be provided by New Wine deadlines and specifications. If the deadline is missed and New Wine needs to go ahead with the print, no refund will be issued.
- In all cases, a proof of the ad must be supplied for approval by the booking deadline.
- If copy or artwork does not arrive at the stated destination by the copy date, New Wine reserve the right to repeat the last advert of the nearest size, or no ad will be included and the advertiser will be liable for the charges.
- VAT will be charged unless New Wine is in receipt of a duly authorised exemption request.
- While every care will be taken, New Wine will not be held responsible for damage to, or loss of artwork.
- No guarantee can be given for a specified position in the magazine, but advertisers’ wishes will be considered.
- All files should be sent across as high res pdf. New Wine accepts no responsibility for corrupted or unusable pdf files sent across.
- New Wine accepts no liability for any loss or damage caused by an error in accuracy in the printing of any advertising and reserve the right to amend or omit without prior notice.
- Full payment is required to secure advert.
- We reserve the right to accept or decline any application and to cancel the space if deemed necessary.
- Cancellations or suspension of orders received after the booking deadline will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of the cost of the space. Cancellations or suspension of orders received after the copy deadline will incur a cancellation fee of 100% of the cost of the space. All cancellations must be received in writing.
- Advertisement features, announcements or promotions (advertorials), should comply with the Code that the advert should be clearly marked that the advertisement features are advertisements.
ONLINE ADVERTISING (not Find-a-Job)
- Advertisers are not able to select the website page; New Wine England will communicate what pages are suitable for online advertising.
- The advertisers must provide a hyperlink to be used with the advert. New Wine will add the tracking code to this link.
- Advertising will not be posted online until payment has been received.
- The advertiser is responsible to get in touch with New Wine (email@example.com) once payment has gone through. New Wine will issue a receipt and the advert will be uploaded. The 6 months will start from the date of uploading.
- Cancellations of orders received after the insertion of the advert online will incur a cancellation fee equivalent to a rate pro-rata to the time already online plus 3 months. (e.g. if the advert is cancelled after 1 month online, then the cancellation fee will be (1+3)/6 or 4/6ths of the current advertising rate, subject to a maximum cancellation fee of 100% of the current advertising rate). All cancellations must be received in writing.
- Upon request, New Wine Trust can provide online ad reports to advertisers on the completion of an online ad campaign and/or after four weeks into an online campaign. All online ad reports will include ad impression, ad click, and CTR (click %) details. Special ad reporting arrangements will be considered on a case by case basis.
FIND-A-JOB SPECIFIC TERMS
- Recruiters wishing to use Find-a-Job, may do so by inputting job details directly at http://www.new-wine.org/find-a-job/post
- The job advert will last for a maximum of 3 months or until the closing date specified in your details. Editing of job details can take place during the 3 month validity.
- Job detail and payment is all online, with an automatic receipt sent by email to the recruiter.
- The Price charged online is inclusive of VAT, should you wish to receive a VAT invoice please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the job posted and address details, etc for us to complete the invoice.
- New Wine Trust operates “Find-a-Job” as a “Job Board”. We do not introduce or supply work-seekers to recruiters (or vice-versa). We will not accept responsibility for accuracy of statements made in adverts, nor any potential consequences in relation to persons employed via responses to the adverts placed on “Find-a-Job”.
INSERTS FOR MAGAZINE
- All boxes must be clearly marked with: ‘For insertion into New Wine Magazine’ (plus issue no.), a number of boxes (e.g. 2 of 10) and quantity per box.
- The advertiser must check the delivery address with New Wine before mailing, as this is subject to change.
- It is the advertiser’s responsibility to make sure the inserts arrive at the mailing house before the deadline given. New Wine is not held responsible if the boxes fail to arrive at the given address.
- If fewer magazines are distributed than advertised (up to 2000), no refund will be available.
- Agency discount is 10%. No other discounts can be applied.
- No alterations to any of these terms and conditions shall be made by the exhibitor, advertiser or sponsor except with the written prior approval of New Wine.
- Rates will usually be reviewed annually but are subject to change at one month’s notice.
Terms and Conditions for UnitedBOOKINGS
- All paper bookings carry an administrative fee of £10 per person. Please add this to the appropriate rates above to calculate total fees.
- Day ticket holders are permitted access to the site 8am-12am only, and are not permitted to stay overnight;
- New Wine sends out the application form for smaller event exhibitors via email. Applications for exhibiting at United are processed through the New Wine website (united.new-wine.org/advertising/exhibiting).
- To benefit from the Early Bird rates, full fees must be received by the respective deadlines.
- For those who have secured their place with a deposit, full fees must be received by 31 May 2019 at the latest. After this time, any bookings with outstanding fees may be cancelled if the event is full or a charge may be made for late payments.
- Delegate places can only be substituted like for like when received by New Wine in writing, from the booking contact. All substitutions incur a £5 per person administration fee; this also applies to transfers between United 19 weeks. Once tickets have been received for the event, please send us the ticket(s) to be substituted or bring them to Customer Services.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
- Cancellations must be received in writing by 31 May 2019, otherwise full fees will be forfeited. An administrative fee of £15 per fee-paying delegate will be charged.
- New Wine is unable to refund fees in the event of cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances. We recommend you take out holiday insurance.
- In the event of changes to the programme or speakers, we are unable to offer refunds.
- Please select the group you’d like to camp with when booking. Changes to your selection or accommodation can be made until 30 April. After this date we cannot guarantee that you will be able to camp with your church group, and any changes will be charged at £5 per booking.
- If you would like to be linked to another camping group please email email@example.com but note that we cannot guarantee to meet all requests for different church groups particularly if they are large groups, to be camped together.
- Please note that villages are usually made up of several different church groups.
- Electrical hook-ups can only be provided where lifesaving or emergency medical equipment is needed. A note from your GP may be required to prove need where information given is not sufficient. Where a hook-up cannot be offered, delegates may be able to use the facilities in the medical centre or Our Place. New Wine are unable to provide electric hook-ups for mobility scooters. We advise that delegates bring a spare battery and we will provide a central charging point for these. A very limited supply of spare batteries may be available for use but cannot be guaranteed.
- Children under the age of 18 must be booked on to the event with, and be accompanied by, an adult aged 21 or over.
- Church groups of children or teenagers without their parents are advised that there should be one adult (21 years or over) for every five children attending if all are the same gender. For groups of mixed gender there should be at least two adults with a maximum of eight children to two adults.
- Children are allocated to the appropriate children’s groups according to their age on 31 August 2019. Unfortunately, we cannot accept transfer requests for children’s groups.
- When not in New Wine children’s venues, children are the responsibility of their parents. Always know where your children are, who they are with and when they are expected back. Please see the website for our safeguarding policy.
- No pets are allowed on site except Assistance Dogs and Guide Dogs (please bring documentation).
- There will be official photographers on site at United 18. Delegates may feature in these images, which will be used for our website, magazine and on social media channels. If you do not wish your child to be photographed, you must submit a letter stating this to the Team Leader of their children’s group during registration.
- You are required to inform New Wine if you are subject to a safeguarding agreement with your home church. You should also discuss this with your church leader before making a booking.
- While on site, you are obliged to co-operate fully with site security, stewards and New Wine staff, and to adhere to rules and safety regulations set out in the Advance Information, Arrival leaflets and the on-site programme.
- Due to data protection law, New Wine cannot disclose delegate details or lists to other delegates.
- If requested by the church/camping group leader, we will provide a list of delegate names who have selected to camp with that church/group. If you would prefer not to have your name disclosed in this way, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions for all other Events
- Tickets are transferrable but non-refundable.
- In the event of changes to the programme or speakers, we are unable to offer refunds.
Advent Giveaway 2018
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
163. The Advent campaign giveaways are open to anyone that has a UK postal address. Employees of New Wine and their family members are not eligible to win.
164. There is no age restriction for entering any of the giveaways. However, if you are under 18 and have won a ticket to one of New Wine’s events you need to be accompanied by someone over 18, who will have to purchase a ticket from the New Wine website at full price.
165. By participating, you agree to be bound fully and unconditionally by these terms and meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to allow New Wine to contact you via social media in order to receive your postal address. New Wine will only use the address to send out the product or ticket that has been won. New Wine will not use the contestant’s address for Marketing purposes. However, we may post your name on our social media to let people know who has won. By entering, you consent for us to mention you in this way.
166. This campaign is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of the Facebook page, Twitter page and the Instagram account you have commented from and not to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
167. The campaigns will run up until the 24 December 2016.
168. During the campaign, New Wine will be giving out thirteen New Wine products, plus additional non-New Wine products, eight tickets to United 2019 and six tickets each for the Regional Leadership Conference 2019.
169. To enter the campaign, contestants need to like and comment via social media to the post that is related to the product or event they would like to win.
170. The winners will be chosen at random by someone from the New Wine Marketing department. New Wine will contact the winners via social media in January. The products will be sent out in January 2019. For the event tickets, the contestant will receive a confirmation email about the event.
171. If the product or ticket is not claimed within a week of being contacted on social media, New Wine will select another entrant at random and re-allocate the prize. The originally selected person will not be able to collect the prize.
If you have any questions about the Christmas Campaign giveaway, please contact email@example.com