New Wine organises a number of training days, including on the topic of healing in the power of the Holy Spirit, prophetic gifting, and pastoral prayer.
LEARNING TO HEAL TRAINING DAYS
These one-day training courses are intended for all those who want to learn how to minister healing in the power of the Holy Spirit, or as a refresher for those who are already doing so.
- Rediscovering the Ministry of Jesus – Healing and Wholeness
- Rediscovering the Kingdom
- Power and Authority
- How we Minister – Integrated Healing Model
- Foundational Values in the Healing Ministry
- Ministering Deliverance, Ministering Forgiveness, Filling with the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC GIFTING TRAINING DAYS
The Bible urges Christians to 'urgently desire spiritual gifts, especially the gift of prophecy'
These one-day courses aim to help all Christians discover that they can use the gift of prophecy and to provide a pastoral framework in which their gifting can be cultivated in wise and beneficial ways.
- Why prophecy is so important
- Biblical principles of prophecy
- Knowing all Christians can exercise the gift of prophecy
- How to handle prophecy with wisdom
- Understanding the ways God speaks to us
- Doing it! – a practical exercise
These days also allow plenty of opportunity for worship, prayer ministry and questions and answers.
PASTORAL PRAYER TRAINING DAYS
These one-day courses are for all those wanting to:
- Help themselves and others in personal growth and maturity
- Be changed by the work of the Holy Spirit in to the image of Jesus
- Understand more about people’s hurts and how they can be healed
- Understand and be able to apply a framework for Pastoral Prayer Ministry which will work in the local church
The typical areas that are covered during the course are:
- Guidelines for establishing a Pastoral Prayer Ministry in your church
- People’s problems and their causes
- Consequences and Protective Strategies
- Practices in Pastoral Prayer
Each training day will also allow plenty of opportunity for discussion, questions and answers, worship and individual prayer ministry.
All training days allow plenty of opportunity for worship, prayer ministry and questions and answers.
Training days are hosted by churches across the country, and are led by New Wine approved speakers. Costs and timings will vary.
Feedback'An excellent teaching course with many spiritual and physical needs being met by the power of the Holy Spirit' 'A very uplifting day from all aspects, enabling me to go forward with a new healing ministry team' ‘Very well delivered; balanced and no hype!’