We currently have a vacancy for a Business Development Assistant (permanent, full-time role). If this could be you then please apply.
New Wine has celebrated its 30th summer conference (hosted at a brand-new venue in 2019) and is now launching Luminosity – its re-imagined youth provision. This is an exciting time to join our organisation as we continue to grow and invest in Kingdom work.
We are also implementing our new 5yr strategic plan and have re-aligned the New Wine central team to better enable us to resource those plans. Our vision and commitment remain to see local churches changing nations, and we know that it is time for us to further invest in training, mentoring, church planting, empowering the younger generations and resourcing our network of >3,000 churches.
To enable that investment we need to add to the Team. We have a new Head of Business Development and emerging opportunities in sponsorship, marketing, resource management and fundraising. This new role will support this work.
The successful candidate will have a calling to the role and organisation, the right skills and experience and a pro-active and positive attitude.
• Applicants for a job with New Wine will need to demonstrate that they have the necessary skills, experience and attributes relevant to this advertised vacancy. All applicants should be committed to New Wine’s mission and values.
• This post is subject to an occupational requirement that the holder be a practising Christian under Part 1 of Schedule 9 to the Equality Act 2010.
• Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org marked FAO: New Wine Head of Business Development
• Applications must be on the New Wine Application form, CVs will not be accepted
• The closing date for applications is 23 March 2020
Go to our Find a Job site to view other vacancies