United 19: Week 1
We gather as a family in the summer to celebrate everything God has done in our lives, and to encounter him afresh together and take his blessing back to our local churches and communities – to see the nation changed.
With the nation in mind, we’ve been praying for several years for an opportunity to hold our summer events in a more central location, and are delighted to be moving to Peterborough for our 30th anniversary. The East of England Showground is near major transport routes and is more easily accessible for a greater number of people. The showground has excellent facilities with room for us grow and, for any non-campers, over 1,000 hotel rooms nearby.
Our prayer is that United is bigger than the weeks that we're gathered together; we want to acknowledge and welcome God’s spirit at work in and through us, and to be sent out, living what we sing and experience in our everyday.
We’re so grateful to God for our past and excited about our future, so whether it'll be your first or 31st time, we’d love you to join us at the start of this new chapter. Whilst the Flash Sale has now closed, there is still a discount available by booking under our early bird rate until 3 April 2019 (see terms and conditions below).
FLASH Sale until 3 Sep 18
(paid in full by 30 Nov 18)
(paid in full by 3 April 19)
(To be paid in full when booking)
|Age 0-2 (Non-Gems)||Free||Free||Free|
Ticket price includes entry to all venues (subject to capacity), use of facilities and a camping pitch. There is no discount for staying off site.
A deposit of £15 minimum must be paid to secure your flash sale or early bird ticket at the rate stated above. Please note this does not guarantee your ticket will be charged at the cheaper sale rate - To secure the cheaper FLASH sale rate you must pay in full by the 30 Nov 18, and to secure your early bird rate you must pay in full by 3rd April 2019. If you have not paid for these ticket rates in full by these dates the ticket cost will revert to the standard rate which will need to be paid in full.
When purchasing a ticket after the 3rd April 2019, you will be charged the standard rate and will need to pay in full at the time of your booking. You will not be able to pay a deposit after the 3rd April.
All tickets for which a deposit has been paid before the 3rd April must be paid for in full by 31 May 19.
** Any tickets not paid for in full by this date will be cancelled **
Day & Evening Tickets
Limited day tickets are now available on line for adults only.
|Full Day (including evening)||£36|
|Evening only & Day Off (Tuesday)||£21|
- Day or Evening Tickets can be bought online up until the day required, and must be downloaded and printed in advance via your New Wine delegate log in. You will need to present your tickets at the Day Ticket Booth at the Main Gate, which will open from 8am each day. If you collect wristbands for subsequent days, these will allow access from 7am.
- Day & Evening Tickets are valid until midnight (and not overnight).
- We regret that Day and EveningTickets do not allow access to children's or youth groups.
- Day Tickets may also be available to buy from the Day Ticket Booth, but please check the website before you travel for availability. Tickets are currently limited to 500 per day.
- If you purchase Day tickets online for the whole week, staying off site, you will only pay the current full week rate of £180 rather than individual day rates. Once booked, please email the office team at firstname.lastname@example.org who will apply the discount for you. Please note, there are a limited number of tickets available for each day. This is only valid if you are booking the whole week at time of booking. All other individual day tickets can be purchased online.
Student ticket price
You must be age 18-25 and in full time UK education
If you are eligible for the student rate, please ensure you bring evidence of your student status with you (i.e. student ID card) as you may be asked to provide it to gain entry to the showground.