SEMINAR SPEAKER’S TIPS & INFO
- Your seminar venue will have 1-2 handheld cabled microphones, 2 x speakers, a music stand (lectern), a projector and a screen. If you plan on showing a presentation or video clip*, you will need to bring your own laptop/tablet with power cables and your own adaptors to connect to the HDMI input for the projectors. We will provide an HDMI plug at the lectern with a 3.5mm jack plug for sound playback available only by request. If you wish to use presentations, we suggest using the following layout options:
- Font Size Minimum 40pts
Font Style San Serif fonts only
Colours Black on white is optimal – no pastel colours
- All seminars are 1 hour
- Your seminar host will welcome and introduce you to speak
Based on our New Wine values, past experience and delegate feedback, we ask that:
- Your seminar is a balanced combination of biblical teaching and ministry in the Holy Spirit.
- Your seminars are interactive (where applicable).
- Speakers talk for no longer than 35-40 minutes.
- If appropriate, you include a short Q&A or some form of interaction with delegates.
- You leave time and space for prayer and ministry at the end, which your seminar host will support and lead with you.
- Your seminar overseer may have decided on a different format to the above, so please always discuss your ideas/plans with them before preparing your seminar. (If you wish to contact the person overseeing your seminar, please get in touch with Vicky Read).
A POLITE REQUEST
We are looking forward to hearing you speak on your given subject. Please refrain from using the seminar as a platform or opportunity to promote your particular organisation other than a short introduction and summary (if appropriate).