Log into your Leadership Network account (search ‘NWLN’)
The New Wine Leadership Network is here to support and equip those with the responsibility of leading their church, to realise our shared vision of ‘local churches changing nations’. A national network, locally delivering that vision in a variety of ways.
It’s free to join and available to anyone from any denomination who is currently leading or training to lead a church, or is a team leader of ministry within the church, including Ops/Admin directors and managers.
In joining us, you will not only receive the support of the New Wine central team and your peers within the network but commit to supporting others with what you can offer as a leader.
Here’s what you can expect from us
We intend to support you more, listen to you better and learn from you how New Wine can best support you and others in leadership roles. As part of this growing family of leaders you will now have access to;
- Pastoral prayer provision – we’re currently developing an opportunity to receive regular, confidential, one to one prayer from our experienced and gifted leadership prayer team. Check back to this web page or your network membership homepage for updates on this.
- Regional support – a full time New Wine regional development manager working alongside your regional director and the regional team, all on hand to support, advise, resource and connect you to the wider New Wine family, leaders’ events and activities.
- Regional connection – a number of Area Gatherings meeting regularly in each of the six New Wine regions for you to join via your Leadership Network account. These gatherings are for church and ministry leaders, their spouses and staff teams.
- Leadership development – via paid membership to our digital hub, New Wine Online. Talks from all our events, resources, courses, training and tools all tailored to the needs of those in senior church leadership, team leaders of ministry first public ministry, and those training to lead a church.
- Leadership Network Hub – exclusive access to our leadership network hub for support, prayer and connection during your time at our United summer gatherings.
- Regional updates – regionally focused email updates on events, activities and resources relevant to you.
What we’d love you to bring
In joining the New Wine family of leaders we all commit to;
- Remaining open to all possibilities but Holy Spirit and bible led in all things
- Working together from the ground up in providing support, resources and community where you are.
- Focusing on local communities, local churches, local groups, local people
- Maintaining a radical, relational generosity across all that we do together.
Click on your region below for more detail about what is happening where you are and come join us!
Simon Picknell | Head of Regional Development | New Wine