If you’re coming to United 22 as a delegate this summer, we can’t wait to welcome you!
We’d also like to ask for your help.
It takes an army of volunteers to make United happen and we are still lacking team in a number of key areas.
Many people have been in touch offering to volunteer some time at United, but are unable to commit to part- or full-time Team.
We are launching DONATE A DAY in response to this, asking delegates already on site at United to sign up.
We already have over a thousand signed up as full- and part-time volunteers, and we’re asking delegates to donate one day (or more) to serve alongside them – as part of the catering, family venues, cafés or stewarding teams.
Thank you so much for any help you’re able to give.
- Working with families with pre-school children to facilitate an encounter with God through story, worship, creative prayer, play and craft.
- To serve families, providing a safe, secure, warm and dry space where adults and children can explore their faith.
- Being an active member of a relatively small team, bringing and using your gifts, supporting one another through the week, working hard but having the ability to receive as well as give out. You will leave better equipped to serve children and families in your local community.
- Approx. working hours – 6/7 hrs a day plus team time. The venue operates from 5.30am to 9.30pm.
- Team get to input into children and families lives through a host of activities including bouncy castles and craft activities.
- Family sessions in the afternoons and kids only sessions in the evening.
- Enabling kids and families to have the best time!
- Team input in the afternoon with teaching and prayer ministry.
Responsible for feeding all the other team members on site – everything from preparing and cooking delicious food, greeting hungry team members, serving the food with a smile, cleaning up and looking after the Catering venue.
Hours: Daily team meeting plus lunch and dinner cover.
Stewards are crucial in ensuring the event runs smoothly and is a safe and secure place for everyone. The team directs and co-ordinates delegates, volunteers, contractors and suppliers around the site.
Hours: 8 hours per day (on average) on a rotating shift pattern.
Teams numbers as of 27 June 2022